Monday 9 June 2008

South East London reading

I'll be talking about and reading from Speaking of Love tonight at Penge Library in south east London. It's part of The Blurb, Bromley's June festival of Books and Reading and it's free, but if you'd like to come you need to book. The event has been organised in association with Spread the Word's bookchat series ... because Speaking of Love came fifth (of 500) in Spread the Word's Books to Talk About competition earlier in the year.

It would be lovely to see you there ... .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I lived in London I would have loved to be there - as it is, I've ordered the book this morning and can't wait to read it. Hope the reading went well!

Angela Young said...

Thanks Verbivore ... I'd love to know how you feel about Speaking of Love when you've had a chance to read it.